Jump on or “Catch ya Later”


When I become a brand loyal customer to any brand or business, the first thing that I do is check to see if they have a mobile app.  Why do I do this? Because by having the app on my phone, I have deals and rewards readily accessible and at my fingertips.  This is the new wave of marketing and businesses that refuse to jump on the bandwagon will get left behind. 


Mobile apps are an extremely effective way to reach consumers where they’re at and to relate in ways that used to not be possible.  For this reason, Businesses interested in improving their digital marketing strategies should seriously consider developing an effective and engaging mobile app.


Comments

  1. This is a great idea! It is so much more convenient than trying to carry around a ton of punch cards. It's a huge bonus if mobile apps can connect across platforms, too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts